CAUTIONS FOR PRODUCTS
1. Due to production technologies' nature, “Polish Glazed Porcelain Tiles” cannot be exposed to heavy mechanical polishing on the surface, therefore there may be slight fluctuations. This fluctuation feature is not a flaw, but is entirely due to the production technology. For this reason, care should be taken to lay this type of products in the direction of the joint and arrow mark (^).
2. "Polish Glazed Porcelain Tiles" can be applied in residences, solitary workplaces and hotels. It is not recommended to use in areas with very heavy traffic and on outdoor floors.
3. ”Polish and Polished Glazed Porcelain Tiles" products are not guaranteed to be scratch-proof. It can be scratched.
4. “Polish and Polished Glazed Porcelain Tiles” can be scratched because of objects that can make emery effects like sand. In order to avoid scratches, precautions should be taken to clean these types of objects in advance.
5. "Polish and Polished Glazed Porcelain Tiles” is slippery. The necessary warning should be made about this, and warning boards should be placed in general places.
6."Black Colored Tiles" are produced by exposing them to high heat together with Nano-Protective on chemical black paint that comes from production technology. The green color on the back of the ”Black Colored Tiles" is the color of the Nano-protective chemical. It is not a defect. "Black Colored Tiles" are products that need to be protected because of their color and brightness.
7."Black Colored Tiles" should not be used in places exposed to direct sunlight. When products are exposed to sunlight for a long time, discoloration or matting may occur.
CAUTIONS BEFORE LAYING THE TILES
1. Before laying the products, the foreman should check the product code, color tone and measures of the tiles on the packaging.
2. During the laying of porcelain tiles, attention should be paid to the laying by the foreman to see the same direction by checking the arrow mark (^) located on the back surface of the porcelain tile.
3. Especially the surface that is going to be applied must be extremely smooth. Dust, sand, oil and construction particles and etc. where the tiles will be laid must be cleaned.
4. Adhesives manufactured appropriately for porcelain tiles should be preferred.
5. White and light-colored products should use white adhesive and light-colored grouts.
6. After application, the protective wax on the surfaces of the tiles should be cleaned with a special cleaner or joint filler after a certain period of time.
7. Silicone joint filler should not be used in mosaic products. Silicone joint should be applied with a gun.
8. In rough tiles such as Lappato, Slote, the joint process should be applied with a gun, not to the entire surface, but to the joint spaces.
9. If construction will continue in the place where the application was made, the products laid must be protected by covering them.
1. Hydrochloric acid and heavy chemical cleaners should not be used to clean the protective wax on the surface of the products after the application. After the filling of the surface gets dry, the surface should be cleaned by rubbing with a dry cloth.
2. Chemical cleaners and detergents that base on descaling should not be used in subsequent cleaning processes. Nano technology products should be cleaned only with pure water.